Account Manager/Online Advertising
Duration: August 2017 - July 2018
Languages: Fluency in English (+ Swedish is preferred)
We are currently looking for an innovative and creative Account Manager to join our global IT client.
You will leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace the latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Key Account Manager, you'll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that the clients' needs and requirements are met. This will require you to serve as their advocate while collaborating with other teams to provide them with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and options.
The Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. You will advise clients on broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Think of creative ways to improve relationships with clients and grow client accounts.
Improve clients' campaign performance and business growth.
- Generate business plans to define your business strategies and tactics and support clients with the creation of global/regional large-scale advertising programs (e.g. global sponsorship campaigns, cross-market product launch or brand campaigns).
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to the advertisers' business and hence grow their business.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultation and account management.
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- Interest in developing key client partnerships.
- Fluency in Swedish is preferred
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.