Account Coordinator, German
Contract: 6 months
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced German speaking Account Coordinator to join our global IT client.
An Account Coordinator will help the SMB Services team. This fast-paced support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of the programs. The objective is to support advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat.
The successful candidate will work within a diverse team with colleagues throughout Europe. Specific responsibilities will include advertising content review for compliance with internal policies, troubleshooting on technical issues and advising customers on the best strategy for them to achieve their advertising goals. Among many attributes, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with rapidly changing environment, has a strong attention to detail and prior experience in customer support.
- Provide outstanding customer support to advertisers.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat - provide strategic advice and help solve variety of technical issues
- Collaborate with Specialists and Product team members on issue resolution and new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer satisfaction and retention through assisting our advertisers in achieving their desired results.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in German
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in customer support.
- Experience in marketing and account management will be a plus.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.