Duration: 11 months
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join our global IT client.
- You will work closely with cross-functional counterparts in Partner Operations, Partner Management, Support, Product Management to ensure that processes and systems are supporting the broader partner oriented goals of the business.
- The Partner Launch team creates programs and works directly with partners to support the setup of their Cloud practices.
- The Partner Launch team will engage with partner prospects and take them through the on-boarding, activation and enablement stages.
- You will be the main point of contact for these partners during the "launch phase" and your success will be measured in terms of reduction in time to launch, a minimum number of technical certifications and sales credentials, as well as partner and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Initiate the Partner on-boarding process with our Partner Program Support Team and monitor progress to completion
- Assist in the contracting phase by effectively minimizing negotiations through the use of guidelines and/or coordinating resources as needed to engage.
- Track, report progress of every partner prospect and report to lead regularly, providing insights and raising awareness on issues that come up that slow things down.
- Work with lead to organize operational enablement training sessions for partners.
- Administrative experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment
- Data Entry experience
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English and additional language is a bonus
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Some Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLookups
- Experience with Salesforce
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Project Management skills
If this role interests you, please get in touch via email () or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.