Online HR Recruitment Coordinator
Contract: 11 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and analytical Online HR Recruitment Coordinator to join our global IT client.
As part of a world-class recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for identifying and guiding candidates through the hiring roles. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As an Online HR Recruitment Coordinator, you will manage the first step of the application process by screening resumes submitted by direct and referred applicants. You will evaluate and identify the best resumes based on defined criteria in accordance with the hiring guidelines and policies, alongside acting as a consultant for the recruiting teams, providing insights, trends and analysis to influence smart pipeline generation. Your speed and accuracy are critical to ensure that all applicants are carefully considered and assessed in a timely manner, contributing to an overall positive experience. Moreover, you have the aptitude for understanding various role specific qualifications and zeroing in on top talent for further consideration by the recruiting team.
- Understand functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert for engineering and operations groups.
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time.
- Monitor, review and take action on the daily influx of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria and recording the outcome of your review appropriately in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- You will, in many cases, interview candidates directly to gather more information about their skills and experiences.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in the applicant tracking system.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective screening process.
-Provide intel application trends for job postings to ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Focus on continuous improvement by solving problems and producing solutions.
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Information Systems Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in HR, staffing or a business environment.
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing/search firms including a data driven approach to influencing best hiring practice.
- Proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships with demanding clients.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client management skills.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.