Duration: 11 months
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative and experienced Recruiter to join our global IT client.
Supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle (inc. Sourcing + Process, Candidate and Client Management) to assist hiring for Engineering groups
Proven experience with defining source and hiring plans, account management and client facing.
You will be working in a closely bonded distributed team. Your primary focus will be support for recruiting for Engineering Infrastructure / IT Operations groups across Europe. These groups are responsible for the systems for the largest user-facing services in the world and the challenge is finding, engaging and hiring Engineering talent with the unique and diverse skill sets they need.
This role is for you IF:
- you are type of Recruiter who seeks the challenge of filling the role others says is too hard.
- you are always creative in your approach to finding and engaging top candidates.
- you absorb and learn from your mistakes and can demonstrate how you use experiences to make better decisions.
- you really believe in candidate and client service.
- you are worldly in your interests
- you can communicate brilliantly across diverse cultural and leadership spectrums
* Finding - utilizing and creating multiple channels to generate a pipeline of the best technical candidates.
* Engaging - connecting, listening and getting passive and active candidates interested in applying.
* Navigating - supporting and guiding candidates through the selection process (interviewing, assessments, reviews etc).
* Delivering - on hiring targets, client and candidate expectations.
* Innovating - Finding ways to add value in the improvement of systems and process.
* Experience in IT / Technical Recruitment
* Demonstrate an understanding of the technologies used by your candidates and clients
* Consistency in achieving hiring targets
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Fluency in English (another language would be an advantage but is not essential)
* Third Level Qualification or equivalent experience
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.