Agency Sales Manager
Duration: 10 months
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Agency Sales Manager to join our global IT client.
Media Agencies are a crucial part of the Digital Marketing ecosystem and most of the biggest customers use them to manage their advertising spend. They are also a primary sales channel for our client.
This is a unique opportunity to partner with some of the UK's fastest growing agencies and drive individual impact across the video business initially with a view to take on sales responsibilities for additional products (search, display, etc.) over time.
Using your strong sales skills, you will build relationships with leading agencies to drive revenue via seamless media planning and excellence in brief response, campaign management and upsell.
We're looking for a strong, experienced self-starter with media agency knowledge and digital expertise who can leverage agency partnerships to spot opportunities and influence and shape agency spend.
- Build relationships with leading agencies and identify growth opportunities within the agency portfolio.
- Partner with the UK Agency team, and internal teams to drive new, incremental video revenue from from Broadcast, AV, PPC Agency teams.
- Deliver consistent, high quality brief response for agencies & use specialist knowledge to unlock more spend, identify new opportunities & up-sell on brief.
- Media planning/Forecasting/Inventory request handling
- Oversee the delivery of all YouTube activity and provide a single, clear escalation point for implementation and support activities.
- Drive new video product adoption and ensure budget fulfillment
- Provide in-depth trainings and evangelise Brand solutions.
- Deliver timely & aggregate reporting and rich insight generation (mid & post) campaign and core optimisation focus to deliver cKPI for customers & maximise spend.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proactive self-starter who can hit the ground running, capable of independently creating additional selling opportunities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations
- Agency knowledge and experience and a proven understanding of the media agency landscape.
- Strong sales experience and relationship management skills
- The ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions executed by support teams.
- Highly motivated to quickly develop a deep understanding of the full product portfolio
- Understanding of brand marketing & launches
- Campaign and/or media planning
If this role interests you, please get in touch via email (dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie) or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.