Account Coordinator, Online Media
Duration: 11 months
We are currently looking for an innovative and organized individual for our global IT client with the ability to work through large volumes of operational sales activities including implementation, optimization and reporting.
Partner Business Solutions services the world's leading publishers and helps drive accelerated business growth for them through our publisher monetization and platform solutions.
The Global PBS Sales Engine Team is an integral part of creating efficiency and scale in support of the publisher monetization and platform solutions.
The Sales Engine Team is designed to accelerate operational activities and centralize work away from the Partner Business Solutions sales teams so that they can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities.
Sales Engine Representatives/Account Coordinators will support the needs of PBS sales team and publishers around the world through our email systems and by interacting on a cross-functional work environment.
* Support PBS sales users through our email customer service tools.
* Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support.
* Support implementation and optimization for monetization and platform solutions. * Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
* Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks.
* Written and oral fluency in English
* Able to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
* Experience with Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management
* Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
* Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
* Passionate about the digital advertising industry.
* Extremely organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well independently and with a team.
* Self-motivated individual that is comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and largely undefined industry.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.