HR Business Partner
Duration: 10 months
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our global IT client.
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent. You'll be partnering with business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop staff, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help staff understand how people decisions get made.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions, demonstrating an understanding of every aspect of the business and acting as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. In addition, it's your role to create the end-to-end People Strategy that will support staff in realizing their wildest ambitions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases to reinvent how work is done. You'll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute the strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize in relation to work.
- Consult with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan in order to influence lasting change over large functions.
-Be a trusted advisor and coach to the senior leadership and play a critical role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Drive people-related initiatives with your communication, coaching and influencing skills, and offer thought-leadership regarding organizational/people-related strategy and execution.
-Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Build organizational health by ensuring that the organization is structured in a way that helps achieve business objectives.
-Manage talent effectively to ensure we have the right people in the right roles. Enable business leaders to cultivate an effective leadership pipeline.
- Set the strategy for People Operations programs. Educate clients on various HR initiatives including learning and development, recognition programs, reorganizations and various management issues.
- Partner closely with functional People Partners and People Operations to deliver high-value service to client groups.
-Address and manage a broad spectrum of employee relations matters, and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and best practices.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner (HRBP), or Generalist experience (e.g. supporting senior leaders at global companies).
- Experience in HR disciplines and in related emerging practices and developments.
- Project management and operations experience (e.g. managing site wide/organizational projects and initiatives).
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, coaching and development, talent management, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated bias for strategy and action. Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, and the next moment being part of deeply complex strategy discussion.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Effective consulting and coaching skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.