Duration: 11 months
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Content Manager to join our global IT client.
As a Content Manager on the Media Operations team you will become the go-to person for all ingestion related tasks serving both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a Channel for content, including organization and curation of shelves and playlists
- Manage Content Claims for all partners and identify infringing content
- Point of contact between Content Protection vendor and Post-production company
- Ingest all content and shows, including video assets, trailers, captions, subtitles, metadata translations, ratings and all corresponding video metadata
- Delivery point of content for post-production, marketing, QC vendor, product and engineering
- Assign all video assets with required monetization policies, match policies, infocards and endscreens, playlist information
- Work with various partners to setup CMS
- Be available on publish date for all ingestion related issues
- BA or BS in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production or similar field, or relevant practical experience
- Experience as an operations associate, video specialist, product specialist, QC, project coordinator with an operations or video production background
- Exposure to CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Understanding of EU Regional Content Ratings and Regulations
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.