Systems Development Manager, company is growing
Salary: up to 75000 plus benefits
You will be leading change and managing programs of software development projects. The role requires identifying, developing, managing and implementing software solutions to both existing and new business processes and funding programmes.
- Plan, execute and finalise programs of projects according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Manage the delivery of high-quality software development services throughout the SDLC
- Support the definition and implementation of the overall ICT strategy and technology roadmap.
- Be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Manage, develop and support the systems development team, including developers, business analysts, testers etc. This includes following formal performance management processes.
- Proven track record in process analysis, design and ICT implementation
- Proven experience of delivering software projects and programs of software projects
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management and core business consulting skills, including the SDLC.
- Proven ability to challenge the assumptions of others, listen and draw information out of stakeholders to identify issues and requirements that are backed up with data from several vantage points
- Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to deal with staff effectively at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent ability to develop ICT solutions based on business needs & requirements
- Proven experience of generating innovative ideas in collaboration with others (through brainstorming, mind-mapping etc.) and translating these into practical solutions
- A pro-active problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues and to learn quickly and find solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams
Please note, that we are not in a position to provide visa sponsorship to work in Ireland.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.