Flow Cell Technician
· Work with Shannon Supply Chain and Holland or other European based vendors to execute on project sales order fulfillment.
· Interface with customers, vendors and internal cross functional teams as necessary, to ensure smooth order execution
· The successful candidate will be measured on his ability to execute orders according to plan
· Significant travel between Shannon and European based vendors & calibration laboratories.
· Inspection of flow cells, mechanical assembly & testing of ultrasonic flow systems including flow cells, zero flow tests and calibration of assembled meters at calibration laboratories.
· Host Inspections and witness off-site activities to support order fulfillment and project schedule milestones.
· Recognized third-level qualification in Mechanical Engineering (or related discipline)
· Three years technical experience in a related industry, (Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred).
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong background in interpretation of Engineering drawings/specifications (Weld Symbols, Specifications, Tolerances), and manufacturing process planning/evaluation.
· Read and interpret material data sheets for flanges, pipe, valves, etc.
· Effectively communicate issues and find solutions with vendors or Applications/ Project Engineers working collaboratively to improve quality, meet delivery and reduce cost.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong computer skills (MS Office Applications, AutoCAD). Computer literate with operational experience using test programs in DOS and Windows environment, and become familiar with the computer databases.
· Determine acceptance criteria, interpret data, evaluate data, select the best possible standards.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and coordinate numerous jobs and assignments simultaneously, prioritize changing workloads, and maintain a high level of accuracy under tight time constraints, while keeping the work area clean and organized.
· Possess unyielding integrity, a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, a high degree of self-motivation, and a strong work ethic.
· Experience with European PED specifications
· Understanding of ASME IX, of EN 10204 3.1, NACE spec and/or ASME Codes / Requirements.
· Experience with NDE/NDT (LPI, X-Ray, etc.) documentation to compliance to ASME Codes
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.