Duration: 11 months
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator experienced in Salesforce to join our global IT client.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for performing duties to support, administrate and configure SFDC (Salesforce.com) and other business applications including enhancements, customization, configuration, reporting, and end user support.
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly.
This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more.
Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
* Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
* Handle ongoing customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
* Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
* Create and maintain dashboards.
* Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
* Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
* SFDC Admin work experience
* In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code
* Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
* Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
* Computer literate and proficient in office applications
* Strong problem solving skills with data and software applications
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (Computer Science) is preferred
* Experience working with tools such as: Marketo, DemandTools, Pardot
* Scripting experience not essential but desirable
If this role interests you, please get in touch via email or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.