Business Data Analyst
Contract: 11 months
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business/Data Analyst to join our global client.
This position is responsible for creation, and management of global metrics, along with presenting and reporting out directly to the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Perform data-mining, modeling and hypothesis generation in support of high-level business goals.
● Be able to design, build and implements a Database to be able to consolidate and automate data from different systems
● Traffic analysis, monitoring queues and establish KPIs.
● Assist in development & implementation of internal processes
● Analyze existing data and processes to identify efficiencies with emphasis on workforce management and capacity planning on a global scale.
● Develop and manage key performance indicators across multi departments
● Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and trending business activities
● Identify and implements customer satisfaction program.
● Identify and lead problems resolution
● Support the implementation of the companies' culture within the team
● Develop "best practice" methodology internal and external systems
● Previous experience in business analyst role focusing on capacity and workforce management ● Experience and training in data analytics, statistics, and/or business intelligence
● IT / Customer Service background
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Focus on efficiency and automation), Access, SQL and VISIO
● Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
If this is role interests you, please get in touch via email or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.