Supply chain customer service
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Responsible for maintaining key customer relationships both in Ireland and abroad to ensure they are profitable.
· Daily validation and processing of customer sales orders, including order acknowledgements and stock allocation.
· Issuing of sales invoices.
· Overseeing customer contacts and ensuring high levels of customer service is delivered at all times.
· Aim to meet and exceed customer requirements, ensuring our clients are represented accurately and favourably at all times.
· General administrative and office duties
· Liaise with and support internal and external departments as part of query resolution process.
Evidence of having the ability to work with people in a role requiring ownership of a systematic process such as order processing is required
Confident phone manner and communication skills essential.
Proficiency in ERP systems.
Strong attention to detail is required.
Knowledge of order processing, logistics and supply chain.
Commercially minded with good analytical skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
Must be proactive and questioning with a confident approach to problem solving using own initiative.
Able to build strong working relationships across all levels of the business.
Excellent working knowledge of MS Office software.
Good team player
'Adecco is an equal opportunities employer'
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.