Senior Technical Support Specialist
Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join our global IT client's Training Operations team.
- Point of contact for LMS (Learning Management System) escalations such as: Access issues, Widget page issue, Course content issues (broken link, images, navigation, etc).
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to LMS support requests.
- Communicate effectively with other relevant teams and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
- Provide operational support such as responding to internal/external queries related to training schedules, course registrations, payment processing, LMS login, content update.
- LMS/incident management tool/content management system knowledge
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology surrounding video conferencing
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and requests and manage work on time
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment.
- Robust conflict resolution skills
- Experience of dealing with escalations
- Previous customers support/training experience
- Experience in technical support, QA, or workflow support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.