SMB Sales Account Manager - Russian
Languages: Fluency in English and Russian
Duration: 10 months
We are currently looking for an innovative and organized individual who will inspire leading companies, and government agencies to work smarter. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Based in a sales hub you will apply best-in-class revenue generation skills to identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients. The SMB Sales team focuses on engaging with Cloud clients and Partners to improve customer lifetime value and create scalable solutions. These responsibilities require a strong understanding of our solutions and an ability to interact positively and proactively with customers and partners.
- Deliver against assigned sales goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
- Contribute to Account
- Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries and resolve any issues prior to contract expiration.
- Develop relationships with the most strategic clients and partners - all to maximize business results in the SMB sector.
- Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams and coordinate with them as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Diploma/BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in sales/relationship management/customer service, ideally in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Strong business/commercial acumen.
- A team player with strong analytical as well as communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.