Contract: 10 months
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Revenue Accountant to join our global client in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, team-oriented who takes each inquiry as an opportunity to engage with business partners and customers and advance processes and relationships.
As a Revenue Accountant, you will engage with a talented and fast-moving group of account executives and relationship managers on a daily basis to support the order-to-cash cycle for all of the business lines and focus on revenue for the Revenue Assurance team.
* Review and approve sales contracts in Oracle, per revenue recognition policy, and process credit and rebills as needed
* Provide contract and billing support to business partners and customers
* Work closely with key stakeholders, in particular our Sales and Legal departments, in contract negotiations
* Understands revenue recognition criteria and policies in order to read and interpret terms and conditions in agreements and order forms
* Perform month-end close duties including journal entries, reconciliations, analytics and reporting
* Identify and recommend process improvements to increase efficiency
* Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
* Assist with SOX compliance and internal and external audits
* Perform additional duties as required
* Part-qualified accountant with relevant experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant work experience
* Oracle experience
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Revenue accounting experience
* Possess drive and initiative to embrace opportunities in enhancing knowledge and skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
* Extremely accurate with attention to detail
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.