Windows Server Administrator, great role
Location: Dublin City centre
We have an exciting new opportunity for Windows Server Systems Administrator to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
This team supports the Windows infrastructure for over 2400 servers (physical and virtual) plus exchange nd related technologies as well.
*Cycle to Work Scheme
*Holiday Savings Scheme
*Employee Assistance Programme
*Gym / Swimming Pool
There is a requirement to join an on call pool, with 24*7 support.
Minimum Experience Required:
* Extensive experience as a Windows Server Systems
* Incident and problem resolution skills
* Windows Server Support skills
* Windows Server Building skills
* Windows and application Patching and updates skills
* Active Directory in-depth knowledge
* DNS/DHCP/WINS Administration
* HP and IBM Hardware support
* McAfee Antivirus support
* Backup software support (Networker)
* Sharepoint skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
* Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.