Mobile Customer Specialist (Telecom Technician)
Duration: 11 months
We are currently looking for an experienced Mobile Customer Specialist (Telecom Technician) to join our global client.
As a Mobile Specialist, you will administer the service delivery of our corporate mobile services programs across our EMEA regional offices, and acting as backup to the Americas and APAC regions.
● Be part of a global team of Mobile Specialists that are the escalation points for our End User Support Staff supporting device configuration and carrier provisioning.
● Be a Mobile Ambassador by sharing mobile knowledge, training, accountability, and contributing to the mobile enterprise programs.
● Troubleshoot and analyze escalated mobile issues: Cellular network, hardware, operating system, and mobile applications.
● Fulfill non-standard and unplanned order requests by accessing, recommending, and presenting solutions that fit end users' requirements and adhere to company policy.
● Create and maintain multiple knowledge articles based on your strong mobile knowledge and empower employees to a self-service approach.
● Fulfilling and maintaining mobile inventory and programs.
● Implement, support, fulfill, and facilitate Telecom Expense Management ('TEM') tasks.
● Analyse mobile spend and usage by leveraging our TEM tools.
● Analyse End User support tickets by leveraging our ticketing systems
● From your data analysis, provide recommendations to improve and optimize business mobile operations.
● Participate in a rotational on-call duty for urgent and critical escalated support and troubleshooting.
As a mobile specialist, you will be expected to know specific areas of the mobile space, and willing to grow new skills to assist with driving business decisions with data analytics and automated intelligence.
These skills include:
● Spreadsheet proficiency and formulas to analyze and summarize data.
● Strong understanding of Mobile Contracts and Mobile Billing practices
● Information Technology fundamentals
* Expert level knowledge of Excel - both spreadsheet development and data analysis.
Degrees and Certificates are a Plus:
* Relevant Associates or Bachelors degree
* Mobile Certifications (i.e. CompTIA Mobility +, CMDSP)
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.