Lead .Net Developer / Project Manager, Limerick
One of the clients in Dublin is looking for Lead / Senior .Net Developer in Limerick. You will be acting as a Project Manager as well during implementations.
This is a great opportunity to own and drive this client's technology! We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, eager to learn new trends and make suggestions.
You will be responsible for design and development of cutting edge application.
The successful candidate would need to be a hands-on developer with project management experience. You will be developing for 70% of the time.
You will be responsible for the end to end success of the project, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous change management to deliver on-time results. You will work in a small agile team. You will facilitate requirements, sprint planning, and daily stand up meetings and participate in the project software development.
The successful candidate would need to be a hands-on developer.
· Experience in a project manager/team leader role
· Experience with .Net framework, including C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET
· Strong experience in the .Net framework (WCF, MVC, Web API, Windows Services, WebForms etc.)
· Experience with OO design and development
· Experience with relational databases
· Strong project management experience
· Ability to analyse and understand complex problems.
· Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active, and able to plan.
· Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
· Excellent, collaboration, influence and leadership skills required.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.