Administrative Business Partner
Contract: 11 months
We are currently looking for an innovative and highly organized individual with strong attention to detail who will support one Dublin-based VP and two Directors based in EMEA.
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
* Ability to pay close attention to detail while handling simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Effective communication and organization skills, with the ability to tailor communications to a variety of audiences.
* Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work with a global team located on multiple timezones.
* Perform administrative tasks, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing and tracking expense reports, and meeting organizational deadlines, while maintaining careful attention to detail.
* Manage team offsites, events and activities.
* Act as the focal point of contact for other departments and for external suppliers.
* Handle information appropriately to facilitate communication.
* Act as a key coordinator on projects as required.
If the role interest you please get in touch via email dorottya.gyongyosi(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.