Helpdesk Support Engineer, Dublin 12, contract
Location: Dublin North / Dublin 12
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk Support Engineer to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
You will be responsible for the following:
Monitor and maintain system stability and performance of production systems
Desktop support (MS Office, Cisco UC, Antivirus, etc)
Perform system software upgrades, testing, and coordination
PC & server installation
Create monthly reports on IT service statistics
Taking charge of incidents from triage to closure
* Extensive experience in a similar 2nd / 3rd level technical support
* Incident and problem resolution skills
* Windows Server Support skills
* Windows and application Patching and updates skills
* Experience with Cisco, VMWare & backup technology
* Hands on PC and Server hardware assistance
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
* Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
Please note, we do not provide a visa support for this role.
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.