Customer Service Representative
Location: Dublin 2
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Client Services Operator based in Dublin 2. The successful candidate will have strong customer service experience and exposure to a busy call-centre environment is essential.
* Provide technical assistance to clients to assist them in gaining access and using online systems.
* Maintenance of user accounts
* Keep clients informed by explaining procedures, answering queries and providing information
* Work in collaboration with programmatic staff toward providing additional non-technical support to beneficiaries
* Use Service desk system to prioritise workloads
* Provide Data entry and data maintenance services
* Help define standards and drive quality control on datasets
* Maintain data related documentation
Required Experience and Personal Attributes:
* Experience in a call centre or customer service environment
* Understanding of Online systems
* Knowledge of customer services principles and practices in including Incident management, troubleshooting root cause analysis, trend analysis and the ability to work to deadlines
* Knowledge of data maintenance standards and practices
* Strong technical skills
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience please e-mail your CV to the link below for the attention of Aisling at Adecco Dublin for immediate consideration
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.