Dynamics AX Technical Architect
Dynamics AX Technical Architect - full time - Dublin - up to €80,000
My client, a leading Irish owned manufacturer, is in need of a Technical Architect to join their already established project team.
The ideal Technical Architect will have a strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of an ERP system. The purpose of this role is to research, lead, design, implement and maintain high quality software systems using Microsoft Dynamics AX technologies to meet internal / external client's requirements. This role will be part of design & development team which includes other software developers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects. In particular frequent interaction with other departments will be required. The ideal candidates will have:
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain, Logistics, Retail and Finance.
- Experience in Dynamics AX 2009 / 2012 Administration & configuration.
- Experience in AX development methodology.
- A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering high quality, efficient and optimised ERP solutions to tight deadlines
- Must be highly detail/process-oriented with a strong focus on documentation and quality of delivery
- Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly detail/process-oriented with a strong focus on well-documented, high-quality code
- Able to work well in high growth, fast paced environment which can lead to change, opportunities and ambiguity
- Hands on and operationally capable, irrespective of role profile.
- Can go above and beyond and has ability to work in high performance demanding environments
- Experience in Finance, Trading, Forecasting, Retail, Wholesale module
- Lead a project team driving best practices and guidance to integrate and improve methodologies and user experience
- Work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure that all deadlines related to the technical aspects of the ERP implementation are achieved
- Responsible for conducting peer reviews for ERP application configuration design and adherence to best practices, standards, procedures and methodologies
- Configure and test ERP system module configurations to ensure delivered solutions meet the business functional requirements
- Work closely with the Development Team to create requirements documents that will be used by developers for customising our ERP system
- Monitor development and release activities to ensure development guidelines are being followed
- Promote development objects during build and ensure testing are complete
- Document environment specifications
- Communicate ERP implementation environment methodology to the IT team
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop gap/fit solutions
- Configure our ERP system to enhancement or automate business processes
- Must possess critical thinking skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic work environment
- Degree in Computer Science and Information Systems would be an advantage
If this role is of interest don't hesitate to get in touch today for more information. Reach Jacob.email@example.com | 0161 242 8835