Full Stack .NET Developer (Banking)
A leading Financial Services Client based in Dublin, Ireland require an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer with proficient technical expertise in various areas including but not limited too C#, Transact-SQL, .NET, XML, JSON and ideally Banking experience. This is an initial 6 month contract offering a competitive daily rate!
Interviews: Within the next week expected
Start: ASAP (Will wait for notice periods)
Rate: To be discussed.
Essential Key Skills:
- Very experienced with hands-on software development.
- Must demonstrate exceptionally clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a team lead with clear recognition as a technical expert by peers, while making architectural and design decisions.
- Hands-on experience and a complete understanding of Visual Studio, C#, .NET Framework development, and Transact-SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and a demonstrated understanding of database design and query planning & execution.
- Experience in C# expressions (LINQ & Lambda), thread & memory management, asynchronous development patterns, and data serialization/deserialization (XML & JSON).
- Experience of user interface design and development, including at least 3 years with responsive design and Bootstrap 3
- Experience and a complete understanding of HTTP & REST and ASP.NET MVC core concepts (including Routing, Bundling, and WebAPI).
- Experience with a proven TDD pattern and framework, such as NUnit or xUnit, as well as mocking (Moq).
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS) including TFS Build configuration
The Full Stack .NET Developer will work within a large compliance technology team who are responsible for delivering solutions that satisfy the many requirements necessary to ensure compliance with regulation. The .NET Developer will work as part of a global team with team members based in America, Europe and Asia.
All of the projects and initiatives require a combination of innovative technology solutions and a close partnership with the Compliance teams to ensure a full understanding of their requirements.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding contract at a market leading organisation then do not delay, APPLY NOW for swift consideration.