Social Media & PR Manager
From a PR perspective:
The Social & PR Manager will manage the development and implementation of the company's public relations strategy.
This person will actively work hands-on with marketing, product management and senior executives.
From a Social perspective:
The Social and PR Manager will manage the brand's social presence across multiple channels.
he successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative and compelling social media strategies, plans, and content that connects customers with our offerings and products.
The role will measure and report on impact and effectiveness of social media content against stated goals and strategies. In addition, they will be a social media content expert within the organisation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Own the companies social media marketing strategy across existing and new social platforms
* Create and execute strategies for content to be posted on social media channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
* Frequently audit the success of the community by measuring against engagement in order to reach KPIs, as well as present results to internal stakeholders
* Create, publish and manage daily social posts as well as daily community
* Create and maintain strategic paid campaigns across a variety of social channels while defining, and bench-marking KPI's
* Work closely with the creative team to ensure all work accurately represents the each brand
* Plan, execute, measure and report on all PR programs
* Work closely with product managers, marketing, sales, and executives on ongoing initiatives .
* Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
* Prepare executives for media interactions and public appearances
* Plan and participate in press tours and attend key industry events.
* Seek and evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorship on an on-going basis
**Do not include cover letter in application**
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.