* Maintains a detailed knowledge of the clients products and the impact they can have.
* Manages the process for the creating business reviews including: consolidating format, proof reading and pulling standard reports
* Completes adhoc report generation for customers using multiple systems to help customers understand impact of the companies partnerships.
* Schedule client meetings including follow up logistics.
* Manages internal sales team communications and activities, including the Global Sales Partners and the Client Success Manager
* Works within Sales force to validate client contacts, update quarterly results and manage mail lists
* Coordinates all communication and activities for events.
* Triage's incoming client calls, working with clients on user issues and dashboard setup
* Bachelor Degree or relevant experience and experience working in a client facing role (internship)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document and communicate with internal and external resources
Important notes about the role:
-Excellent excel and PPT skills
-Looking for fresh graduates or candidates with very little experience and more like interests and motivation to join the role
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.