SAP Supply Chain Solutions Architect
Role: SAP Solutions Architect
Location: Dublin South
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced SAP Solutions Architect to join our client's team.
This role is a key position within the Client Solution Development and Implementation function. This company runs an enterprise suite of applications including customer interfaces, partner portals, business analytics and SAP ERP to support a high volume, high revenue business. The primary function of this role is to take charge of the solution architecture and implementation on an existing platform, enabling new business scenarios and enhanced functionality. You will have responsibility for IT solutions design related to new business opportunities and will support implementation projects, delivering the IT solution and transition to the sustaining team. The role will also support the development of future capability and content in the area of IT, to support differentiated solutions for existing and potential customers.
* Certification in one or more SAP Supply Chain modules (desired);
* The candidate will have deep SAP functional knowledge and extensive implementation experience in one or more SAP supply chain module;
* The candidate will have end to end solution design, implementation and rollout experience and will have managed customer integration implementations, meeting expectations and demanding deadlines;
* Experience in the following SAP modules is important - Fi/Co, FA, MM, SD, WM and PP;
* Strong customer focus;
* Strong interpersonal and project management skills;
* Deep configuration knowledge of at least one SAP module;
* Good leadership skills with a proven record in successfully leading project teams;
* Goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion;
* Must be a highly effective communicator, with the ability to manage and implement necessary change, quickly and effectively, in a highly dynamic environment
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.