Fund Accountant / Administrator (NAV, Funds, Reconciliation)
A Leading Investment Banking client based in Dublin (D2), require a driven Funds Administrator / Accountant to join them for an initial 12 month contract. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant with some prior experience in NAV (Net Asset Value) and experience within Funds/Pensions/Custody/Cash or similar.
Job Title: Fund Administrator
Location: Dublin 2
Duration: 12 month contract
Day Rate: Depending upon experience
Right To Work: Must have a present RTW in place (EU/EEA/British/Irish Citizen or Stamp 4/5).
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Close attention to detail
- Reconciliations experience
- Understanding of funds/fund accounting
Performs fund accounting services on behalf of clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance and allocating expenses.
Assists in conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and funds including NAV calculation, cash and asset reconciliations, expense processing and preparing reports.
- Under supervision, performs more routine Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of NAV calculation, expense processing, postings to accounting systems and client communications.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to assigned funds.
- Performs reconciliation of account expenses and ensures they are allocated appropriately.
- Escalates complex transactions to senior team members.
- Prepares first draft reports for clients regarding the performance of the fund.
- May assist in answering questions from clients regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity, do not delay, APPLY NOW for swift consideration!
Apply for Fund Accountant / Administrator (NAV, Funds, Reconciliation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly