We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Executive Assistant/ PA based in Dublin City.
Executive Support to CEO & EMT
- Provide a full executive support service to the CEO
- Manage the CEO's diary proactively to help make full and effective use of their time
- Provide first point of contact for a variety of stakeholders.
- Foster and monitor cross directorate linkages and relationships
- Arrange meetings (including venues, travel arrangements, itineraries etc.) ensuring that all parties are fully briefed in advance
- Draft reports/correspondence when required
- Analysis of reports from a variety of sources providing summary information to the CEO
- Plan, prepare and co-ordinate papers for meetings together with all supporting materials and reference documents ensuring timely distribution e.g. preparing papers/information for circulation to the Executive Management Team
- Manage information systems appropriate to the CEO and/or communications manager
- Provide responses to Funder Liaison for the co-ordination of Department Parliamentary Questions
2. Support to the Board & Chairperson
- Support relationship management with the chairperson and other key members of the board
- Act as the principal liaison contact with the board and facilitate their needs and requests in a friendly and timely manner
- Collate and disseminate board papers and other relevant information in advance of monthly board meetings
- Organise all other aspects of monthly board meetings including catering and room bookings
Required Experience and Personal Attributes:
-Executive Assistant/PA experience in an environment where discretion, tact and confidentiality is required.
-Knowledge of the workings of the Irish civil service and wider state agencies
-High level of organisational/administrative skills
-Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint
-Strong understanding of social inclusion issues and the contribution of the community and voluntary sector to local development, inclusion, equality and reconciliation
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant skills and experience please e-mail your CV to the link below for the attention of Aisling at Adecco Dublin for immediate consideration.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.