Business Analyst (Equities & Derivatives)
A LEADING Investment Bank based in London require an accomplished IT Business Analyst who has a proven background within Equities & Derivatives to join them ASAP. The successful candidate will join initially for 6 months but scope for up to 12 months and beyond for the right person!
Job Title: Equities & Derivatives IT Business Analyst
Location: City of London OR Dublin if preferred.
Duration: 6-12 Months (potentially longer)
Interviews & Start Date: ASAP
Key Skills & Experience - Essential
- Experience of Equity and Equity Derivatives in particular Aggregation, Large Shareholders Reporting, Short Selling Reporting and Take-Over Panel reporting will be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven capability of producing high quality, clear business friendly design specifications that can also be easily interpreted by technology peers.
- Accomplished experience of performing Business Analysis, defining Technical Requirements and producing Functional Designs and Specifications.
- Experience in all facets of the software development lifecycle and the end-to-end phases of the SDLC.
- Experience of working as part of an Agile/Scrum development team.
- Understanding of complex database systems, ETL processes and the ability to interrogate data within databases - especially using MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong global markets knowledge with an understanding of how financial products are structured and how they decompose.
- Domain knowledge in Regulatory Disclosure reporting and broad understanding of the Compliance domain
Experience of the following would be useful:
- Experience of developing test cases, performing User Acceptance Testing/Quality Assurance and managing the various test cycles.
- Experience of working as a Scrum Master in an Agile Development environment.
- Experience of a wide range of financial products, the associated static/reference data and the typical trade lifecycle associated with each.
- Experience of Compliance related requirements and regulations as they apply to our businesses and trading activity.
The Business Analyst will join this leading investment bank to work on key initiatives for our Compliance users in EMEA, Asia and America. This challenging role will provide an excellent opportunity to undertake full life cycle tasks in a fast paced and evolving technology environment. The successful candidate will be co-located with our London based business partners and will routinely engage directly with them as well as team members globally. To be successful you must have accomplished Equity and Equity Derivatives experience and have a technical background with knowledge of SQL Server and general database management.
This is a unique and exciting challenge, do not delay APPLY NOW for instant consideration!