Business Support Administrator
* Develop good knowledge of the forecasting tools and processes.
* Develop a good knowledge of the companies support processes and tools.
* Basic finance accounting/finance functions.
* Organising, chairing, & tracking meetings & following up action points on behalf of teams & committees
* Updating Web Pages
* Assessing & recommending new tools, processes & 'Best Practices'
* Pro-actively taking responsibility for tasks & by so doing, improving the overall efficiency of running the program
* Managing communications e.g. newsletters, unit specific information
* General Administration duties
The successful candidate:
* Will be open-minded, flexible, with the ability to communicate with clarity/understanding
* Can work with minimal guidance / supervision alone or in a team
* Accepts & undertakes tasks outside own normal duties
* Displays good attention to detail
* Quickly learns & applies new skills & techniques
* Handles internal & external contacts in a professional manner.
* Demonstrates good oral communications skills
* Is reliable in confidentially handling information
* Have excellent knowledge of computer systems i.e. Microsoft Office, EXCEL
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.