Windows Systems Administrator, permanent or contract, Dublin 15
Location: Dublin 15
We have an exciting new opportunity for Windows Systems Administrator to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Provide remote and on-site support to clients
· Manage Backup
· SAN/NAS/Unified Storage deployments.
· Work within various MS Server platforms and related MS product deployments.
· Hands-on VMware support and maintenance.
· Develop professional solution/technical documentation.
· Potentially assist/lead in designing and implementing technical disaster recovery plans.
· Work aggressively to meet pre-determined project deadlines and benchmarks.
· Other duties as assigned.
* Extensive experience as a Windows Systems Administrator
* Incident and problem resolution skills
* Microsoft MCSE certificate is a must
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Enjoys working in a busy environment.
* Experience with Microsoft environment such as Server 2012,
* Experience with VMware
* Experience with implementing/supporting/troubleshooting Microsoft technologies.
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.