Project Manager (Oracle, Dublin)
4 days left
- Full Time
A LEADING Investment Banking giant based in Dublin require a strong Project Manager to join them for an exciting opportunity. You will join initially for 6 months with scope for longer term extension and ideally have accomplished Oracle experience.
This Project Manager will coordinate activities for employees who leverage Oracle and need to participate in the project to test the new solution, upgrade any processes to leverage the new solution and participate in training. This Project Manager will report status up to the overall Change Management Lead and ensure that all resources using Oracle are prepared for the migration.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for coordination of activities specific to the conversion from Oracle to the new Oracle Cloud solution
- Creating a clear, coherent approach to guide effective project initiation, execution, and control
- Ensuring clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key roles
- Integrating knowledge of end-to-end business process into project planning and decision making
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting on all aspects of project delivery
- Encouraging the identification, escalation and timely mitigation of work stream and program risks
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience leading and managing operations teams in the delivery of business outcomes
- Manage multiple projects or single major project
- Develop project plans, major tasks, and milestones using scope, resources, budget, and personnel as criteria
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and laterally
- Coordinate and perform detailed status reporting
If you want to be an integral member of this fast growing but established team then don't delay - APPLY NOW for swift consideration!
Apply for Project Manager (Oracle, Dublin)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly