Senior Accounts Administrator
-Lead a team of 4/5 individuals, responsible for training / performance monitoring etc.
-Accurate data inputting into appropriate financial systems
-General finance administration including:invoice processing, creditor, bank and nominal ledger reconciliations and weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Payroll and Cash Office support
- Successful candidates will report to the Financial Controller.
- Any other ad hoc assignments as assigned by management.
- Relevant third level qualification
- Previous experience in an 'Accounts' environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in full Microsoft package, especially Excel
- SAP experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be motivated and ambitious, and have an appetite for hard work
- Be highly numerate and process focused
- Experience managing or supervising a team
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.