You will be responsible for the operations and logistics of core learning offerings that targets employees of this fantastic organisation.
- Responsible for all logistics and operations for a number of training programs, and supporting program managers so the programs run smoothly from start to finish
- Manage rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs and maintain and update registration information and attendance records.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programs you are supporting, with the ability to communicate effectively to attendees and stakeholders about program details.
- Communicate effectively with senior staff and facilitators about assigned programs by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge.
- Collaborate with program managers, and external vendors, to ensure that all materials are kept up-to-date.
- If required, collaborate with program managers to analyse the effectiveness of a program, and proactively make suggestions for improvement, and participate in program improvement discussions with program managers
- Continuously evaluate existing operations processes for efficiency gains, identify areas for improvement, and proactively suggest implementation strategies (e.g. streamlined scheduling process)
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly