Business Analyst, contract until the end of 2019
The purpose of the role is planning, analysis and testing of solutions for projects and business requests and provide second level of production support. The role will report to the Delivery Manager.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Building relationships across technology and user communities
· Working within an Agile environment
· Work with product owners and Agile software engineering teams
· Defining business requirements, writing requirements, automating tests
· Contribute to functional & technical design
· Extensive experience in the IT Systems Analysis and Business Analyses
· Strong exposure to stakeholder management
· Experience of Scrum/ Agile method
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, communication & collaborative working skills
· Experience in requirements gathering, functional & technical design
· A fast learner with excellent communications skills
· Familiar with Six Sigma process redesign methodology.
· Experience of Test Management, Planning and Execution.
Please note, we are not in a position to provise a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.