DevOps Engineer / DevOps SME
A Market Leading Investment Banking client based in Dublin require an accomplished DevOps Engineer/ Specialist to oversee a process and tool change within the business in relation to their developers!. You will have a proven DevOps background with a focus on process improvement as well as Jenkins and other related technologies listed below.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer/SME
Location: Dublin, Ireland (D18)
Duration: 6 months minimum but scope for 18 months and beyond.
Interviews: ASAP, telephone 1 stage.
Start Date: ASAP (4 week notice periods acceptable)
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of agile development practices, DevOps, Cloud environments (e.g Bluemix) Environment Support background
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills in Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins (Cloudbees), Artifactory, Ansible, Confluence, TFS, Subversion.
- Experience with supporting end users and providing assistance to users based on established processes.
- Support and Resolve related issues.
- Support DevOps CD/CI pipeline.
- Support and trouble shoot issues with build and deployment.
- Support and engagement in the IT Service Transition process.
- Working experience in agile environment.
- Organised and methodical working style;
- Robust character able to deal with a diverse range of people;
- Experience with writing and maintenance of process documentation
- Strong aptitude for forward thinking of complex processes to eliminate manual processing.
- Previous experience as a developer and debugging capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple issues during their shift.
- Good time management skills
The DevOps Engineer will be working on a group wide programme which involves taking every developer at at the bank and streamlining process and tools into a solution i.e. ensuring all developers are using the same tools/process -Sole aim is to make developers even more efficient. This will have a lot of interaction with service desk teams and managers as well as wider teams so strong communication skills are essential.
If you want to be an integral member of this fast growing but established team then don't delay - APPLY NOW for swift consideration!