Job responsibilities include:
· Checking and auditing of hours worked by company employees
· Meeting weekly and monthly deadlines for wages payments
· Resolving tax and insurance deductions properly
· Calculating overtime, illness, and holiday pay
· Managing special circumstances like Maternity Coverage
· Working with relevant tax forms such as P45s
· Setting up direct deposits for new employees
· Processing year-end reports annually
Candidate requirements include:
· A fundamental understanding of tax laws and employer benefits
· Familiarity with ROS and EFT
· Impeccable data entry skills
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills with other departments and colleagues
· Strict compliance with regards to Data Protection
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
· Good working knowledge of basic accounting concepts, payroll, and related systems
· Ability to create reports as needed
· At least 2-3 year's experience in a payroll-related position
If you feel this is you or you know someone interested, please apply via the link. Or for more info, contact Joe in Adecco on (021)-427-3830.
Feel like discussing a move, but the above role is not for you? Please reach out and I would be happy to chat!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.