Key Account Customer Care Manager
Are you a driven and ambitious Key Account Customer Care Manager who is seeking a challenging and rewarding role?
If so keep reading.
* Effective management and delivery of a high quality service to our clients.
* Effective management of the Customer Care team to ensure all orders are processed
accurately and in full and all queries are logged and responses given within our
contracted agreed time-frame
* Lead and motivate your team to ensure Department KPI's are achieved and excellent customer
service is provided to all customers and our client.
* Ensuring new starters receive training and managing the work load effectively with
* Attend all client meetings/QBR's as required, to deliver an account of the department
* Establish a personal, confidential and close relationship with customers.
* Establish a good working relationship with internal departments.
* Problem solving by working through issues, offering solutions and implementing long term
* Real time communication to internal and external customers on a day to day basis.
* Work alongside colleagues and client to develop existing and new business opportunities
* Agreeing of KPI targets and reporting of same to internal and external stakeholders
* Work closely with the Client, Operations, Supply Chain and Customer Service Teams to
deliver first class service to all customers on a continuous basis
* All other duties as required
* 3 to 5 years'+ experience managing and developing a number of customer accounts at
National Account Level. Exposure to Drinks would be a distinct advantage
* Management of a telesales team would be preferred
* Strong customer relationship management ability.
* Excellent commercial acumen.
* Strong communication skills along with administration/strong report writing experience.
* Strong Computer skills in database systems.
* Experience and understanding of logistics, operations, customer services, key accounts and
* High attention to detail along with the ability to multi task
* Problem solving skills along with the ability to think outside the box as well as on your
fee in real time.
* Confident dealing with senior level internal and external stakeholders
By applying you will register as a candidate with Adecco. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.