KYC / AML Administrator / Advisor
A Leading Financial Services Client based in Wexford require an experienced KYC Administrator / Advisor to join them for an initial 6 months assignment with scope for long term extension. You will have experience within KYC / AML already and be looking for a new challenge to start ASAP.
- Excellent client support experience gained within a previous client focussed role
- Understanding of AML KYC principals
- AML/KYC experience is essential
- Client focused and dynamic individual who has the ability to deal with KYC client queries
- Ability to multi-task and get the job done quickly
- Excellent level of communication (written and spoken)
- Work in a small team, communication and updating colleagues continuously
We are seeking a KYC Support Team Administrator in Wexford who has recent and prior experience working on Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer reviews. One of the most important aspects of KYC is the understanding of the client, their business and the services we are offering to them to ensure they are consistent.
- Be responsible for the administrative tasks associated with KYC account set ups and renewals. This could include mailbox management and co-ordination of work within the EMEA team and handovers to the Global KYC teams
- Provide support for ad-hoc KYC related requests, as required
- Ensure any allocated KYC reviews are undertaken within the prescribed timeframes and to the required standards as per Policy and Procedures
- Display excellent communication skills and establish a positive attitude towards Customer Care, including the ability to portray a polite and helpful persona to all stakeholders at all times
- Utilize defined escalatory procedures to ensure issues are escalated and managed in an efficient and effective manner
- Work as part of a dynamic team
- Meet KPI standards and adhere to legal and regulatory obligations
These opportunities are to start ASAP but those with up to 4 weeks notice are acceptable.
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY NOW!