To facilitate the efficient and timely payment of vendors
- To raise customer invoices and monthly reports
- To support operations team with management reports
- To support wider finance structure with reporting and information on IE operations
- Manage archiving system
- To maintain ERP system with rate updates
To be responsible for the financial administration required by the department. The ideal candidate will have worked within an accounts department and have experience of purchase ledger and invoicing as you will be using systems to make sure all financial administrative tasks are completed quickly and efficiently - including accounts payables and receivables, month end administration, report running.
Purpose of the Position
It's vital that these tasks are carried out effectively, supporting an efficient and accurate month end close and set of monthly reports for accounts, customers and internal use.
- Processing vendor invoices (multi-currency)
- Supplier and Vendor Control /reconciliation
- Customer & vendor account set up
- Create & despatch customer invoices
- Compiling reports on operational and financial performance
- Supporting Operations / Finance / Commercial Management in day to day activities
- Ensure business admin and operational workflows are aligned and up to date.
- Previous finance ledger experience
- Experience of Accounts Payables/Receivables
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs / Strong Appreciation of Freight Systems
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Previous experience/knowledge of freight forwarding/logistics industry
- Previous experience with SAP
- Knowledge of FCL
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised. Ability to prioritise and manage diverse workload
- Assertive and tenacious character
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to use your own initiative
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.