1st / 2nd level systems support analysts, Dublin
Location: Dublin North or Dublin South
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
This company is specialising in managed services and you will work with external clients.
You will provide 1st and 2nd level support for internal and external users. Technical expertise is required.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in a similar role
* Knowledge and skills with PCs, operating systems, applications, databases and networks.
* Networking skills
* Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
* Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
* Relevant third level qualifications very advantageous
You need to demonstrate experience in majority of technologies below:
SQL systems administration and troubleshooting skills
Monitoring & Management tools
Virtual environments (i.e. Vmware/Hyper-V);
Data protection solutions (i.e. Veeam, Symantec NetBackup, Commvault).
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for 1st / 2nd level systems support analysts, Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly