* Allocation of stock equipment to end user clients
* Scheduling collections and deliveries with end user clients
* Dealing with customer queries efficiently
* Inputting data to dedicated software package
* Liaising with internal departments to resolve daily issues
* Report writing as required
* Ensuring ISO standards, and external SLA's are achieved on a consistent basis
* Customer focused, with excellent communication skills
* Professional telephone manner is essential
* Ability to prioritise workload and work in a pressurized environment
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Problem analysis and problem-solving
* Adaptable and capable of working on own initiative
* Ability to work effectively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplish goals.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong administration expertise, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
* Flexible approach to all areas of the role
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
*Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Experience with the Healthcare sector would be advantageous
* High level of computer literacy including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Logistics Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly