* Allocation of stock equipment to end user clients
* Scheduling collections and deliveries with end user clients
* Dealing with customer queries efficiently
* Inputting data to dedicated software package
* Liaising with internal departments to resolve daily issues
* Report writing as required
* Ensuring ISO standards, and external SLA's are achieved on a consistent basis
* Customer focused, with excellent communication skills
* Professional telephone manner is essential
* Ability to prioritise workload and work in a pressurized environment
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Problem analysis and problem-solving
* Adaptable and capable of working on own initiative
* Ability to work effectively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplish goals.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong administration expertise, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
* Flexible approach to all areas of the role
* A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
*Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Experience with the Healthcare sector would be advantageous
* High level of computer literacy including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.