Business Development Manager in Facility Management 60-70k base
We have a fantastic role for the right candidate within one of the leading companies in the facility management industry.
* Articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
* Deliver a fully costed roadmap of each service line to operations through the mobilisation process to ensure clarity of the proposed delivery model.
* Prepare costings for tender submissions in consultation with the Proposals Manager and Business Development Team
* Undertake cost analysis for facilities management and life cycle works.
* Assist in establishing client requirements.
* Perform risk assessment, value management and cost control exercises.
* Visit sites as necessary to compile accurate tender proposals.
* Assist in the preparation of costing and life cycle models based on project details, bills of quantities and actual condition findings.
* Advise on maintenance, repair and refurbishment techniques to minimise future maintenance risk, contributing to the creation of method statements and other documentation to support bid submissions.
* Advise on procurement strategy.
* Evaluate the contract supplied by the client as part of the tender process and identify any potential areas of risk.
* Contribute to post-submission clarification responses and tender presentations when required.
* Prepare accurate and prudent cost/value analysis.
* Work alongside Regional Managers to identify and meet appropriate human resource and procurement requirements.
* Create contract programmes when required, and maintain and update these as projects they proceed.
* Maintain robust and consistent change control processes to identify changes or variations as relevant for each scheme.
* Assist the Proposal Manager and Solutions/Customer Development Directors with all commercial and contractual queries.
* Maintain awareness of the Facility Management industry and the various contracts in use.
* Contribute business improvement and efficiency ideas and initiatives.
* Create and implement a project plan to deliver bid requirements on time, monitor and report on bid process against plan and budget.
* Ensure the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
* Maintain a risk/issue/opportunity register and ensure they are shared at relevant meetings and reviews.
* Successfully navigate bids through the internal governance process and obtain relevant approvals at each stage of the procurement.
* Manage all submission internal reviews and post-bid reviews with clients.
* Carry out successful mobilisation of new contracts through a detailed, documented, handover process with both the mobilisation and operational teams involved, so as to ensure services sold are delivered as sold and within budget.
* Minimum 5 years proven experience in a successful Sales Management role
* Strong ability to hunt for new organic opportunities
* Experience working within the Facilities Management or Service Industry (desirable)
* Experience in estimating & pricing sales tenders (desirable)
* Able to provide a costing build up based on productive hours, material and relevant estimating standards
* Can present proposals, both internally and externally, in a professional manner and with a full understanding of the delivery solution put forward; including validation of innovation or cost savings put forward
* Highly motivated and driven by success
* Can challenge the business and develop new delivery models
* Professional qualification and appropriate professional body membership (desirable)
* Operational experience (desirable)
What's in it for you?
* A competitive basic salary 60-65+ DOE and candidate can earn 100% of salary in commission (capped at salary) so between 120-130+ OTE
* Highly incentivised commission structure
* Company Car / Car Allowance
* 25 day's holidays
* Free onsite parking
* Access to a Standard Personal Retirement Savings Account - with client contributing up to 5%.
* Life Assurance
* Medical insurance (single cover)
* Great discounts from Mideals - discounts from a range of retailers including fashion brands, grocery shopping, travel discounts etc.
* Refer a friend scheme - earn €200 for every successful referral
* EAP Programme
* Regular social and volunteer events
* Bike to Work & Taxsaver Commuter schemes
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.