Business Support Coordinator
Contract: Maternity Contract
We are currently recruiting of behalf of our client for a Business Support Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover) for the branch in Athlone. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience in an Administration role & excellent experience working on Microsoft Office.
General administration including:
* Develop a good knowledge of the companies support processes and tools.
* Basic finance accounting/finance functions.
* Organising, chairing, & tracking meetings & following up action points on behalf of teams & committees
* Updating WebPages
* Assessing & recommending new tools, processes & 'Best Practices'
* Pro-actively taking responsibility for tasks & by so doing, improving the overall efficiency of running the program
* Managing communications e.g. newsletters, unit specific information
The successful candidate: -
* Will be open-minded, flexible, with the ability to communicate with clarity/understanding
* Can work with minimal guidance / supervision alone or in a team
* Accepts & undertakes tasks outside own normal duties
* Displays good attention to detail
* Quickly learns & applies new skills & techniques
* Handles internal & external contacts in a professional manner.
* Demonstrates good oral communications skills
* Is reliable in confidentially handling information
* Have excellent knowledge of computer systems i.e. Microsoft Office, EXCEL.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.