Global Technology Consultant
We are looking for a Technology Consultant to join a rapidly growing team to help support clients that want to scale their Customer Care operations using Dialogflow.
You will be a part of the operational area that helps clients to scale their Customer Care operations internationally. Dialogflow is a natural language understanding platform designed to help developers create conversational user interfaces and scale chatbot technologies to support their customers around the globe.
- Program consultant for the Customer Care Chatbot Initiative for LCS & GMS customers globally.
- Understand the challenges companies face when launching an international chatbot for their site, app or product.
- Deliver chatbot consultations to clients globally leveraging the Dialogflow solution. - -
Consultation scope includes but is not limited to:
- Internal management of client consultations and follow up scheduling
- Solution-sell Dialogflow solutions to address international Customer Care needs
- Support clients to define and map their chatbot use case
- Help clients scope and launch proof of concept. This includes weekly check-ins and follow up calls
- Run design sprints and bot building workshops with clients on the Dialogflow platform
- Onboard new clients and provide high touch technical support/feedback and implementations.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a client's development (both new and ongoing) by pointing them to necessary documentation and providing technical guidance.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Connect clients to other relevant teams if there is need for their support.
- Keep abreast of rising industry trends (AI/ML in support) and set up path-breaking experiments for client integration with technologies.
- Identify product scaling challenges & defining possible solutions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Consultancy background, and/or track record of crafting and delivering strategic plans in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Great communication and influencing skills
- Hands-on development skills with programming languages such as PHP, Python, Java or similar in a Linux/Unix environment. (Be able to read and write code as well as understand what the issues are and be able to explain to partners)
- Strong effective written and oral communication skills. Must proactively communicate status to stakeholders including technical and non-technical partners.
- Strong operational and strategic insight to proactively identify scaling on boarding efficiencies.
- Must be able to context-switch and manage multiple partners in parallel across various implementation stages.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working with Dialogflow
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.