Senior QA Engineer, Dublin, permanent
Position: QA Engineer
Ideal candidate will have a proven knowledge on a number of testing skills, be detail oriented and will work closely with the development team.
As a QA Engineer you will be passionate about quality and strive to continually improve your own testing skills. Always willing to learn and question, you will hone your skills in an Agile environment.
· Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
· Work within an Agile environment
· Interact with development teams
· Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
· Maintain and expand existing testing documentation
· Analyse test results.
· Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
· Gain product knowledge on the various different applications.
· Write, review and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Participate in project meetings
· Contribute to automation
* Experience of testing multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Experience with Jira and TestRail for managing the Agile process and testing
* Exposure to Selenium WebDriver with Java
* Experience with Unix and SQL
* ISTQB or other software testing certifications
* Experience in cross-browser testing/issues
* Experience working with browser DevTools
* Mentoring experience
Third level qualifications Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia Merritt at adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior QA Engineer, Dublin, permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly