* Support sales users through our email customer service tools.
* Troubleshoot account issues where required and provide account administration support.
* Support implementation and optimization for programmatic monetization and Platform solutions.
* Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions to increase operational efficiencies.
* Perform other administrative and operational role-related tasks.
* Written and oral fluency in English
* Able to work through large volumes of support requests from our internal Sales customers within specified time frames.
* Relevant experience in Account Management, Ad Operations or Project Management (experience with AdX, AdSense, AdMob, and DoubleClick a plus).
* Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, comfortable handling and interpreting data.
* Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (i.e. ad serving, monetization) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
* Passionate about the digital advertising industry.
* Extremely organized, responsible, and having the proven ability to work well independently and with a team.
* Self-motivated individual that is comfortable operating in a rapidly changing and largely undefined industry.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email adriana.toma(at)adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly