IT Support Engineer, great career opportunity, Dublin South
Location: Dublin South / Dublin West
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer to join a team who are dynamic and passionate about business technology. Be part of a collaborative environment that adapt quickly and work together to overcome the challenges.
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies in a rewarding environment. Apply now and realise your potential.
* Monitor and maintain system stability and performance of production systems;
* Desktop support (MS Office, Cisco UC, Antivirus, etc);
* Perform system software upgrades, testing, and coordination;
* PC & server installation;
* Create monthly reports on IT service statistics;
* Taking charge of incidents from triage to closure.
*Excellent customer service skills
*Experience in a similar role
*Knowledge and skills with PCs, hardware, operating systems, applications, databases and networks.
*Windows, Cisco, VMWare, backup technology knowledge;
*Ability to take ownership of issues / tasks and follow through without supervision
*Ability to work as part of a team with strong customer service focus
*Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
*Relevant third level qualifications very advantageous
Please send your CV and get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt(at)Adecco.ie or call on 00 353 (0) 18526950.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.